FAQ Tag: structural permit

How do I receive a structural permit for new buildings?

To receive a structural permit, applicants first must have land-use approval through Sherman County and septic or sewer sanitation approval through North Central Public Health District, which covers Sherman County. Fill out the Application for Structural Permit and have the form signed by both agencies; submit the signed form with your building plans to Mid-Columbia … Continued

Where do I go to get a building permit?

Mid-Columbia Building Code Services (MCBCS) processes all permits, which include electrical, plumbing, mechanical, manufactured dwelling, and structural permits for Sherman County residents. (Structural and manufactured dwelling permits are the only ones that cannot be applied for online, due to needed land-use approvals.) Contractors must perform the permitted work if a property is for sale, lease, … Continued

Close window