FAQ Topic: Weed control

Do I have noxious weeds on my property? If so, what do I do about them?

Contact the Sherman County Weed District, which  is responsible for preventing the establishment and spread of noxious weeds in accordance with State, Federal, and County weed laws through development of weed control measures. The Weed District Supervisor can help you identify and map out a plan to control noxious weeds on your land.

When are the pesticide core classes for the Oregon Pesticide Applicators License?

Contact Jacob Powell at Wasco County Extension Office for the current list of agricultural classes offered in the Mid-Columbia; he can be reached at  (541) 565-5494 or jacob.powell@oregonstate.edu. The core manual is sold at Wasco County Extension, 400 E. Scenic Drive, Suite 2, in The Dalles.  The Oregon Department of Agriculture Pesticide Exam is available … Continued

Close window