Do I have noxious weeds on my property? If so, what do I do about them?

Contact the Sherman County Weed District, which  is responsible for preventing the establishment and spread of noxious weeds in accordance with State, Federal, and County weed laws through development of weed control measures. The Weed District Supervisor can help you identify and map out a plan to control noxious weeds on your land.

Close window