FAQ Topic: Event permits

How do I reserve a room or multiple rooms indoors?

There are multiple places you can reserve or rent if you’re looking to host a meeting, conference, or special event in Sherman County. The Sherman County Senior & Community ┬áCenter in Moro has indoor space available for rent. To apply, submit the Application for Facility Use to Center staff. The Wasco School Events Center, in … Continued

How do I get an event permit?

If your event qualifies as a mass gathering, you must file a Mass Gathering Application with the Planning Department. An event is considered a “mass gathering” in Sherman County if it draws more than 250 people and can “reasonably be expected to continue for more than 24 consecutive hours but less than 120 hours within … Continued

How do I file for a liquor license?

The liquor license must be obtained from the Oregon Liquor Control Commission. Once obtained it can be filed with the Sherman County Courthouse for a $25 fee, and recorded following Sherman County Court approval (ORS 471.166(7)). The OLCC also issues permits to serve alcohol.

Close window