How do I dispute a ticket?

If you have received a ticket for a traffic violation or some other form of violation, there is a way to request mitigation. Mitigation must be requested prior to making any payment for that ticket. Visit the Justice Court page to review that steps you must follow to request mitigation and dispute a ticket. (Note that the document you received at the time you were cited is called the summons; you are required to respond to a summons, so please read it carefully.)

Close window