FAQ Tag: property tax break

How do I start a business in Sherman County?

Thank you for considering Biggs, Grass Valley, Kent, Moro, Rufus, Wasco, or another area of Sherman County! Starting a business here is simple. You’ll want to be compliant with any licensing requirements for your industry. Then simply register your business name with the Oregon Secretary of State‚Äôs office, apply for a free federal Employer Identification … Continued

Close window