FAQ Tag: plumbing permit

Where do I go to get a building permit?

Mid-Columbia Building Code Services (MCBCS) processes all permits, which include electrical, plumbing, mechanical, manufactured dwelling, and structural permits for Sherman County residents. (Structural and manufactured dwelling permits are the only ones that cannot be applied for online, due to needed land-use approvals.) Contractors must perform the permitted work if a property is for sale, lease, … Continued

Close window