FAQ Tag: enterprise zone

What is an Enterprise Zone, and how do I qualify?

Sherman County’s Enterprise Zone gives property tax relief for new, non-retail businesses within the zone. If you plan to open a new, non-retail business, contact Sherman County’s Enterprise Zone Manager at (541) 565-3601 to find out if you qualify for this tax relief.

How do I start a business in Sherman County?

Thank you for considering Biggs, Grass Valley, Kent, Moro, Rufus, Wasco, or another area of Sherman County! Starting a business here is simple. You’ll want to be compliant with any licensing requirements for your industry. Then simply register your business name with the Oregon Secretary of State’s office, apply for a free federal Employer Identification … Continued

Close window