FAQ Tag: building requirements

How do I receive a structural permit for new buildings?

Applicants will need land use approval through the Sherman County Planning Department before planning staff can sign off on a building code application. To receive final building code permits you will need to submit your signed application and associated materials to: State of Oregon Building Codes Pendleton Field Office 541-276-7814 You can also access teh … Continued

Close window