FAQ Tag: building codes

Where do I go to get a building permit?

To receive final building code permits you will need to submit your signed application and associated materials to: State of Oregon Building Codes Pendleton Field Office 541-276-7814 You can also access the State website at www.oregon.gov/bcd/pages For Sewer and Septic permits contact the North Central Public Health District at 541-506-2600.

Close window