- Complete the printable or fillable application below.
- Schedule an appointment by calling the Sherman County Sheriff's Office, 541-565-3622.
Bring the following items to your appointment:
- Completed application form.
- Proof of handgun training. (See Proof of Competency section in the application packet.)
- Fees: $50 for the Sheriff’s office and $15 for fingerprinting in the total amount of $65 may be paid in the form of Cash/Check or Money Order made
out to Sherman County Sheriff’s Office. Credit or Debit are accepted with a fee.
- Two pieces of identification; one with both your picture and signature, i.e. driver’s license, and another piece of identification that bears your signature
and name, i.e. a bankcard.
- Proof of citizenship: Certified Birth Certificate or Passport.
- Self-addressed stamped envelope.
For RENEWALS only:
To renew your Concealed Handgun License, complete the printable or fillable application below. The completed application can be faxed, mailed, or emailed to email@example.com. The fax number and mailing address is located at the top of the application.
To complete payment:
- Visit: https://client.pointandpay.net/web/shermansheriffor (Point & Pay Convenience Fees: Credit Cards: 2.5% with a minimum $2.00, Electronic Checks (ACH): $2.00)
- Choose payment type RENEWAL CONCEALED HANDGUN LICENSE, which is an automatic $50.00.
* A notification is sent to the Sheriff’s Office regarding payment received.