My child is out of control / using drugs / making poor choices. What can I do?

The Juvenile Director at the Sherman County Juvenile Court can refer you to the appropriate service: “We have local access to youth mental health and drug and alcohol services, as well as several teams that co-manage behavior issues,” says Juvenile Director Amber DeGrange. “Please give me a call at (541) 565-3461 and I’ll go over options with you.”

Close window