FAQ Tag: violations clerk

Can I get a circuit court citation dismissed?

If you received a ticket for certain violations AND fixed or corrected the violation AND you can show proof to a violations clerk, prior to your court appearance, your citation may be eligible to be dismissed. Follow the process at http://www.courts.oregon.gov/courts/sherman/programs-services/Pages/Violations-Bureau.aspx.

Close window