FAQ Tag: veteran transport

Where do I get medical help if I am a veteran?

If the veteran is on VA Medical, check with your VA primary care provider if you would like a referral to a non-VA provider.  If not on VA Medical, contact the Veteran’s Officer to sign up.  541-705-0051.  If on VA Medical but need urgent or emergency care go to the nearest Urgent Care or ER … Continued

Close window