FAQ Tag: tri-county veterans office services

Am I eligible for the Veteran’s Choice Program?

If you are enrolled in VA medical care — and live in Gilliam, Sherman, or Wheeler counties — then you probably are. Email bhunt@ncesd.k12.or.us or call (541) 993-9144 to enroll in VA medical care and receive assistance signing up for Veteran’s Choice.

Close window