FAQ Tag: small claims court

What civil actions can be filed in the Justice Court?

Small Claims of $10,000.00 or less can be filed in Justice Court, provided at least one of the parties resides in Sherman County.  Claims exceeding $10,000.00 must be filed in Circuit Court. Eviction actions also can be filed in Justice Court.

Close window