FAQ Tag: oregon state university extension

How do I enroll my child in 4-H?

February 15 is the last day to enroll in 4-H within Sherman County for this year. Contact Cindy Brown at Oregon State University to begin that process: (541) 565-3230 or cindy.brown@oregonstate.edu. The 4-H year officially begins in October and runs through September. ¬†Sherman County 4-H enrollments are done in January of each year. ¬†Cost is … Continued

Close window