FAQ Tag: oregon law

What are my tenant rights?

Sherman County falls under state law related to tenant rights. Find a detailed description through the Oregon Bar Association’s Landlord and Tenant Law “Rights and Duties of a Tenant” link.

How do I get a marriage license?

Apply for a marriage license by coming into the Sherman County Courthouse during business hours. Oregon law requires a three-day waiting period before a license may be used. Cost is $50, with a $7.75 charge for a certified copy of the license. Learn what you’ll need to bring in our Marriage License Information flier. The … Continued

Close window