FAQ Tag: order setting hearing

Can I change my court date?

If you contact the court before your court date, the Court will typically allow a one-time, two-week continuance for entry of plea.  Instructions for rescheduling a trial are included in the Order Setting Hearing.  Please see the Covid-19 update.

Close window