FAQ Tag: non-emergency number

How do I report a crime in progress?

Call 9-1-1. Non-emergency calls should go to (541) 565-3622. Crime victims also have support as detailed in this Victim’s Assistance Brochure.

How do I file a police report?

Call (541) 565-3622 to make a report by phone or by filling out the Citizen’s Report Form. Reports also can be made  in person at the Sherman County Sheriff’s Office headquarters, 500 Court Street, Moro, weekdays from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; the office is closed from noon to 12:30 p.m., but can still be … Continued

Close window