FAQ Tag: liquor control

How do I file for a liquor license?

The liquor license must be obtained from the Oregon Liquor Control Commission. Once obtained it can be filed with the Sherman County Courthouse for a $25 fee, and recorded following Sherman County Court approval (ORS 471.166(7)). The OLCC also issues permits to serve alcohol.

Close window