FAQ Tag: hearing process

How do I appeal my property value?

Sherman County’s Board of Property Tax Appeals offers a process for citizens to request a reduction of the value of their buildings, manufactured structures, land, industrial machinery, and industrial equipment. Appeal forms are online; see “How to appeal your property value” for further details on the hearing process. Note that property value, not taxes, are … Continued

Close window