FAQ Tag: financial need scholarships

What scholarships are available locally for education?

For Civics Education Program Funding, print and fill out the Civics Education Program Funding Request Application, and submit it to the Office of the Sherman County Court, 500 Court Street, Moro. For state scholarships, register and apply through the Oregon Office of Student Access and Completion website, OregonStudentAid.gov.

Close window