FAQ Tag: divorce certificate

How can I obtain a birth or death certificate?

For births or deaths within Sherman County, submit the Birth Certificate or Death Certificate request form to the North Central Public Health District to receive your certificate. Call (541) 506-2600 with questions; cost is $25 per certificate. Certificates can be requested up to six months after the birth or death; after that residents must go … Continued

Close window