FAQ Tag: dirty dining

How do I report food safety concerns?

Contact North Central Public Health District by phone at (541) 506-2600 or (541) 296-5454 after hours, by email at PublicHealth@co.wasco.or.us, or by visiting their office or mailing your complaint to North Central Public Health District, 419 E. 7th Street, The Dalles, OR 97058.

Close window