FAQ Tag: courthouse marriage

Does the Justice of the Peace perform weddings?

The Sherman County Justice Court’s Justice of the Peace typically performs weddings during Sherman County Courthouse business hours. ┬áThere is no charge and you may contact the Justice Court office, at (541) 565-3572, to arrange a date and time. Justice court hours are Monday through Thursday 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and Friday 8:30 a.m. … Continued

Close window