FAQ Tag: CASH Oregon

How can I get help filling out my tax return?

The Internal Revenue Service’s Taxpayer Advocate Service can be reached at (877) 777-4778. (SeeĀ  Publication 1546, The Taxpayer Advocate Service of the IRS; for further information, see Tax Topic 104.) The State of Oregon also offers free tax preparation services to low- to moderate-income taxpayers through AARP, CASH Oregon, and the United Way. Find details … Continued

Close window