FAQ Tag: background check

I’m interested in volunteering as a 4-H leader, what do I need to do?

Stop by the Sherman County Extension office, at 66365 Lonerock Road in Moro, and visit with us; we’re excited to have you be part of 4-H!  Let us know what projects you are interested in, and we’ll get you the office hours.  The Sherman 4-H Association (formerly 4-H Leaders Association) then meets monthly at the … Continued

How do I apply to become a 4-H Leader?

The 4-H Leader forms are at  http://extension.oregonstate.edu/sherman/leader-forms.  A background check is required.  The Sherman 4-H Association (formerly 4-H Leaders Assn) meets monthly at the OSU Extension Office at 515 Columbia Street in Wasco.

Close window