FAQ Tag: apply for housing vouchers

How do I apply for public housing assistance?

The Mid-Columbia Housing Authority gives a preference to “individuals and families who work and/or live in its five county service area” — including Sherman County. Applications are available through the Mid-Columbia Housing Authority’s website. If  you  have  a  disability  that  requires  any  special  materials, services, or assistance, please call  (541) 296-5462  to arrange accommodations.

Close window