FAQ Tag: agricultural extension agent

Who is the dryland-grains Extension agent for Sherman County?

Sherman County does not have its own dryland-grains agricultural extension agent.  Instead, contact Brian Tuck at Wasco County Extension Office (541) 565-5494 or brian.tuck@oregonstate.edu, or Jordan Maley at Gilliam County Extension Office (541) 384-2271 or jordan.maley@oregonstate.edu.

Close window